Sunday, December 27, 2009

What are nice, professional nail polish colours?

I will be starting a job as a jewellery sales girl soon, and it will be important to keep my nails looking nice (though it hasn't been specifically stated, I would assume so!)





I'm quite pale and I find either clear polish or a nude light pink works well for a professional, not too bold look... but I'd like a change of colour. Any suggestions?What are nice, professional nail polish colours?
I would look at your local Walgreens and look through the Sally Hansen, Maybellene and Revlon polishes, you might have to stay away from bright colors like red and purples.





You might get a professional manicure and see what a pale pink maybe sheer looks like on your nails.





Does your job have a dress code?





Have you noticed how the other sales girls have their nails?What are nice, professional nail polish colours?
A shinny white/silver is always flattering!

No comments:

Post a Comment