Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Do you have to be a licensed professional to buy from nail supply stores?

I was wondering because lately I have been doing my own nails with a kit from the drug store. The only thing is that they lift pretty fast, and I know of a nail store on the island (I'm from Hawaii), but I didn't want to go in and have them deny me. I figured the stuff sold in there is probably better. So is it just to the licensed professionals, or to us people who just want to do it themselves? Thanks!!!Do you have to be a licensed professional to buy from nail supply stores?
coming from a professional nail tech.....yes you do have to have a license to go into some of the nail supply stores that sell wholesale, but there are places that i know of here where i am that as long as you have your student license then you can purchase items(mostly sally's though) so if you are not willing to go to a professional nail tech or go to school to become licensed then i suggest you stick with the kits you get from the drug storeDo you have to be a licensed professional to buy from nail supply stores?
I don't think it would matter if you were licensed or not.





Because at a hair salon you can walk in and buy their products without having to be a qualified hairdresser. So I see no problem in it.





I'm fairly positive that you could buy it.


And your right, they probably are better.





Good luck to ya [:

No comments:

Post a Comment