Wednesday, January 13, 2010

If you have gotten your nails done Professional how can you get them off at home?

i got my nails done and they are sculptured onto my real nailsIf you have gotten your nails done Professional how can you get them off at home?
I wouldn't doubt that the answers already given work.. Personally, I just peel them off at the cuticle, slowly and without trying to hurt myself lol. It does take a few layers off your nails however, but they will eventually grow out. And if you get the gel kind then you can probably file them off, but it would take forever..





If all else fails and you don't want to use any of these methods I would suggest going back to the salon and having them take them off, although the prices are ridiculous. It's your choice though :).If you have gotten your nails done Professional how can you get them off at home?
I'm assuming Acrylic nails...Soak them in pure acetone. Take something like a orangewood stick and push the melted stuff off.
Soak your nails in nail polish remover for like an hour... It'll probably hurt when you take them off by the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment