Friday, January 15, 2010

I wanted to ask about going to have my nails done by a professional nailtech.?

I am a senior in highschool and im also a cheerleader. i wanted to ask if its ok for me to have acrylic fingernails and still cheerlead. All of my friends have acrylic nails and im jealous because they have beautiful long fingernails and i want to have my fingernails long as well.I wanted to ask about going to have my nails done by a professional nailtech.?
first to the person that gave the first answer--how do long nails make you look trampy????? that's STUPID!!!!! its the person that's trampy not the nails (get it right boo boo)


anyways yes to answer your question you can have nail enhancements and still cheer no matter what the length.... but if you're not use to having them then i would suggest getting them a little shorter than what your friends have and then gradually increase the length as you maintain them....professionally speaking you should have them removed once a month so that your natural nail bed can breath and leave them off for 2-3 weeks before getting them back on then you can increase the length if you wanted to.....also i HIGHLY suggest that you keep them maintained every 2-3 weeks so they wont start popping or lifting...hthI wanted to ask about going to have my nails done by a professional nailtech.?
I don't see why not! Just be careful that you don't get them too long (which can look trampy anyways!) or they'll break and the polish will chip.

No comments:

Post a Comment