Friday, January 15, 2010

I need a DETAiLED list of steps to Applying Acrylic Nails. I Need An Answer From A True Professional!?

I have all of tha supplies.


but when im finished applying them, tha surface is not smooth like at tha salon. its actually rough.im thinking it might be a problem with my brush. i had problems wit it my first time because i didnt know it wasnt supposed to be rinsed in water. then everytime i take out tha brush to use it again it always has hardened-on acrylic on it and tha brush itself is hard. so along with DETAiLED steps on how to correctly do this, and what im doing wrong, i woould like to also know what is a good brush to use to apply tha acrylic (preferably not expensive) can i possibly use a regular cosmetic brush, and how do i store tha nail brush so there wont be any hard acrylic leftover on it?I need a DETAiLED list of steps to Applying Acrylic Nails. I Need An Answer From A True Professional!?
If you want DETAILED steps, then I suggest you sign up for a nail technician training program, and learn how to do them the right way. You'll get all the details you ever wanted, and then some. Its not as easy as it looks, is it?





OK FINE. Suit yourself...





http://www.hooked-on-nails.comI need a DETAiLED list of steps to Applying Acrylic Nails. I Need An Answer From A True Professional!?
There's nothing wrong with the brush, you've just never been trained to do it properly.





Just go to a pro.





I'm sick of all the horrible nails out there..

No comments:

Post a Comment