Wednesday, January 13, 2010

What is a nice, dark, professional nail color??

I always have my nails painted black, because it matches everything. I have an interview this Monday and I don't want to have black nails when I go in. What is a nice, dark color that's professional?? I DO NOT do French manicures, so please don't suggest it. I want a nice DARK color that will go over well on my interview. I am also not a huge fan of brown.





I have fake nails, so I do not want to leave them unpainted. Any suggestions are appreciated (Except French!!!) I want a nice solid dark professional nail color.What is a nice, dark, professional nail color??
An interview is only a few minutes affair, i suggest you sacrifice your love for dark colors for that day. You can use deep colors anyways once you get the job, but never use dark colors for your nails during interviews. Stay with light/neutral shades. That can help you achieve a professional look.





Other dark shades only work if you apply for a job in the fashion industry. Even if you wear darks/deeps on your nails they wont really care, as long as you can carry a fashionable look they will love.





Good luck!!!What is a nice, dark, professional nail color??
i think i might agree with whomever said lighter colours... maybe like a creamy colour?





or perhaps a greyish blue?








hrm.. or a dark blue??





what colours are you planning on wearing to the interview??








congrats on the interview btw
Hey well, i think this all depends also on what colour you will be wearing.





However i think a dark mauve/purple colour would look great, you said you are not a huge fan of brown, but how about a burgundy colour, brownish with a hint of red(but very dark)?





Sorry if im not any help, best of luck for your interview though!
i think purple my um weres it all the time :-) %26lt;3
i love, and would suggest any of the 4 colors from the 'deliciously dark' series by OPI. you may run into some trouble finding it however, since it is only a limited series. if you cant, opi has other great darks such as in their new 'Russian' collection - SIBERIAN NIGHTS for example. for an interview, i wouldn't go totally black, especially since you have fake nails which are probably on the longer side. opt for something with an undertone of maroon or deep purple
I would suggest a dark crimson red. Red can be very professional. Think The Devil wears Prada Red!
Mags!!!!





:) :)





Love and ducky hugs :)
deep dark ruby red
I'm not sure ...maybe a nice burgundy?


Personally I find dark colors distracting....maybe for an interview you could try a neutral (natural..not french!) color...something that won't jump out..


You want the interviewer to be focused on YOU not your nails....(heck it's only for one day!)
what about one of these?:





http://www.opi.com/Russian.asp





i like the SIBERIAN NIGHTS one and MIDNIGHT IN MOSCOW...


good luck with your interview.


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment