Friday, January 15, 2010

How can I cut my nails so that they look good and professional?

Or any websites that shows you how?How can I cut my nails so that they look good and professional?
Trim them so that there is only a thin amount of white at the tip. If you're feeling confident, use an emery board just to smooth the edge. I do like seeing a man who takes the time to actually groom his nails, but it doesn't have to be any fancier than that.How can I cut my nails so that they look good and professional?
srry no website, but try just cuting them straight across and put clear nail polish on them ;)
Well first you cut them any size you want then take a nail file and shape how you want it!!
just put on fake ones, easier.
just make it simple and neat. no cuticle or others.simple is beautiful.
go to a porfessional
Buy nail cliper at the dollar store and cut right at range not too deep.

No comments:

Post a Comment