Wednesday, January 13, 2010

My nail polish (professional manicure) is peeling after less than 24 hours. Poor manicurist or bad polish?

8 of 10 fingernails started peeling, but toes look fine. This is OPI polish, I brought in my own bottle. I haven't done anything out of the ordinary. Showered, a couple of dishes, and washing my hands a couple of times.My nail polish (professional manicure) is peeling after less than 24 hours. Poor manicurist or bad polish?
i have brought in my own polish before and this was from wal-mart. my nail color lasted about two weeks...they should redo it for free





the reason i say this is because OPI is a really good brand so your nails should last longer then a dayMy nail polish (professional manicure) is peeling after less than 24 hours. Poor manicurist or bad polish?
I would say go back to the manicurist and ask them to re-do it at no charge. For it to start peeling that quickly is just a really poor job and you paid for it, I would hope they would fix it free of charge otherwise I wouldn't go back there again.





If they used the same polish for your toes as they did for your fingernails, I would say possibly the toes stayed better because you use your toes a lot less for things such as the washing dishes and washing hands, etc. It does sound like bad nail polish but also just a bad job done, let them know about it ASAP and tell them you are unsatisfied with the job they did and you want it fixed free of charge or want your money back. They should be willing to comply.
Only a poor manicurist would have bad polish.





Definitely go back and get your money back or get them redone.
Go back. OPI is good stuff. They need to fix it.
If your not constantly washing dishes I think you should go back and have them do it again. Sounds like they either layered it on too thick or they didn't wait for each application of polish to dry b4 applying the next. And OPI polish is good polish.
Well I use OPI nail products and they are the best I have ever used! x x x
You should at least let the polish set for about an hour and a half.....so that it has time to complety dry. The more you wash your hands the sooner the polish will come off.
probably both

No comments:

Post a Comment