Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Professional nail techs only?

in wyoming, state board requires all students to use odorless acrylic during their testing, so we use odorless in the school as well. we've been using opi clarite for a while, and I really like it, however I'm having trouble with the new formula (using resin instead of a surface file). I've tried tammy taylor oderless about 6 years ago, and it was awful. has anyone used tammy taylor odorless recently? and if so, is it a good system? any other good odorless products I may not have heard of?Professional nail techs only?
its tuff when they require you use there product and I'm sorry although you have to bear with it you will be done soon and then you can use what you want and yes i love Tammy ~~~~~good luck and GOD SPEED i remember the feeling!!!!!!!1

No comments:

Post a Comment