Friday, January 15, 2010

Keeping nails professional-looking?

Due to my career, I need to keep my fingernails trimmed and filed super short. I still want to put polish on them, though. Which colors I could I put on short nails and keep them professional-looking? There's always the clear gloss option, but that's boring. Can someone still project a professional image with red or pink short nails, or should I keep them clear?Keeping nails professional-looking?
French is always way to go but it depends on ur career too because sometimes they look at the nails clar is nice and also white try light colorsKeeping nails professional-looking?
Clear or french.





There are things you can do to make those more interesting while still being safely understated. If you go to a nail salon, you could have them airbrush a subtle design in white (better with french) or a small gem on one of your nails.





Tips give them a cleaner look, but keep them short and square.

No comments:

Post a Comment