Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I am thinking about going to the salon to get my nails done by a professional nail tech.?

I would like to have her do my fingernails and my toenails. I am not sure what is involved with these services or if this is something that is ok for guys to get? What i would like for the nail tech to do is give me a manicure and pedicure and also put nail polish on my nails fingernails and toenails. I would like to get a full set of acrylic fingernails applied. Is this ok for a guy tr go to the nail salon and ask for these services?I am thinking about going to the salon to get my nails done by a professional nail tech.?
as long as you are not putting fake finger nails and toe nails, then you are fine. That's going a little over board. But think of buisness men they alll get there nails done and toes done, no one like dirty nails and toes!I am thinking about going to the salon to get my nails done by a professional nail tech.?
Don't do it!! unless it's at a spa, because allot of these local salons can be very careless and end up hurting you they are so rough when they handle your feet. And they like to budget so they don't do a good job disinfecting their tools and such.
You can do anything you want, it's not like they won't help you, because you are a male. I'm sure it's not common, but hey. Whatever you like.
Nothing wrong with a guy making sure his feet and hands look nice but you are going a little to far with the acrylic
Are you serious? I can understand guys getting manicures or pedicures to keep clean but polish or acrylics......I hardly see why females need them.

No comments:

Post a Comment