Friday, January 15, 2010

Is this a professional look for my nails?

I wear my nails short and tidy, buffed smooth and painted only with clear nail polish. Is this a cute look? and also, does it match along with a preppy clothing style?Is this a professional look for my nails?
If professional is what you're looking for, yeah, that's okay. Any color is okay with your nails if you're professional, just don't use anything neon or bright.Is this a professional look for my nails?
not at all preppy goes for light pink but thats the lightest if you want to go natural try getting french manicures.
oh ya maaan
Sounds both professional and preppy.
sure? why would people look at your nails anyway? when i see someone i don't think, ';Wow their nails don't match their outfit at all!';


I don't think anyone will care......
Yeah, that's cute.. :)


I love french manicures personally. It looks clean, neat, and you can have a french manicure even if your nails or short, and it still looks good. Clear nail polish is good too.. as long as your nails look tidy and cute..





Help with my question?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment