Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Where can I hire a professional nail biter, my teeth are too perfect to do it myself?

Oh, come now, you know I am at your beck and call for such things. Besides, I have seen the error of my ways and the pain of straying to an imperfect woman. Let me sharpen up my incisors for you.Where can I hire a professional nail biter, my teeth are too perfect to do it myself?
Me!! i'll do it!!Where can I hire a professional nail biter, my teeth are too perfect to do it myself?
Hmmmm . . . judging from your picture, I'd be HAPPY to bite YOUR nails! wink, wink!!
The unemployment office
I will bite ur nails
just use a file
I am sure, there are people out there that are willing to pay you, to let them do it.
1. 2. 3. Not it!!
A Nail Clinic But There Quite Exspensive Depends Were Yeww Live And Were Yew Live And What Price Yeww Want I Dont Understand Babe x ♥ღ♥Caseey♥ღ♥
ill do it if i can suck on your fingers first
lol oh nice.. hmm i'm a nail bitter, but i wouldn't be willing to touch anyone's dirty nails unless you offered a very high price. Hmm.. hundred each bite and i'll be there everyday just make sure you steralize them.
The nail salon.
Just clip your nails bitting them is not good!
That is a lame question...X-/
Get a hellcat to do it! Ha! I don't know! I'm playing! OK? OK.
haha! even if i hired a pro nail biter, i would keep on biting them myself.....it's an awful habit!
I bite nails, and all of mine are down to nothing. I have about a week until they grow back. If you are interested,I will tell you where you can mail me an envelope filled with your nail clippings so's I can snack on them. Thanks,
id try the job center or try boots for a pair of nail clippers lol !
yellowbook.com
thats disgusting and selfish get a 99 cent nail clipper.
Thats nasty!!!!!!
how much will you pay me?


lol


umm, are you serious???


try yellow book.com or something
lame, oh so lame
wtf


your boyfriend lol
i'll do it!
not me at least
Your So Silly! Ever hear of fingernail clippers? They work great! I HIGHLY recommend them. It 'll save you alot more money then a'; professional nail biter'; lol I'll add you to my contacts ,if it blocked (maybe the professional nail biter can get me thtough J/K) any ways if it's blocked that's ok i enjoyed answering your question. BYE:)
???
How much does the job pay and will I have to wear a leash and collar?
No such thing
yellow pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment