Friday, January 15, 2010

Professional nails or Self press on nails?

I've been thinking about getting acrylic nails done at a salon for awhile but my mom has been saying that acrylic nails damage your real ones and they're real expensive. I asked her about buying the cheap self press on nails you can buy at Walmart and she said that they weren't as damaging. But the thing is, the self press on ones only last less than a week! At least that's what I heard... I've been wanting to try out fake nails just to see what they're like since painting my nails just doesn't last long. Which kind do YOU think I should try?Professional nails or Self press on nails?
Quit trying to be so damn girly and just cut your nails like regular people do.Professional nails or Self press on nails?
professional
the professional ones hurt like hell when you get them on, and yess they do damage your nails ALOT.


but the upside is they look alot better than the press on ones.





oh and it you do get professional, get the solar ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment