Friday, January 15, 2010

Whats the fastest way to get professional fake nails off??

depends on what the ';fake nails'; are made of!





I just answered a long question on taking off acrylic nails...look for it!





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>





you should never pull your nails off!!! (i saw several answers saying you should)Whats the fastest way to get professional fake nails off??
dip your nails in acetone, never bite them offWhats the fastest way to get professional fake nails off??
The best way is to soak it in acetone, but I don't know if that is the fastest or not. I don't know about soaking it in just hot water, that might hurt.
The sally hansens fake nail remover is a life (nail) saver...I just used it today


Takes about 15 minutes





costs about $6-$7 at walgreens





I found that one jar works 2-3 times before it gets goopy though....well worth it!
Sally's Beauty Supply sells fake nail remover. I saw it yesterday when I went to buy my nail polish thinner. Love that store.
gosh it may be painfull. . .soak your fingers in warm water first before anything. . .then (and this is what they do) take nail clippers to grab a corner and lift. . .if it starts to hurt dip in HOT water and keep going. . .this is what my friends did and they were quite happy with it, but i wouldnt dare!
dynamite.





you said ';fastest'; :)
the best way 2 get professional nails off is 2 run it over some hot water then when it gets soft then take them off

No comments:

Post a Comment