Wednesday, January 13, 2010

What do you look for in a professional Nail Tech?

I've been a nail tech for 19 yrs and I've on a short leave of absense the past 3. Since then things have changed, the market has changed. I'm doing a little research/survey on what clients are looking for when it comes to getting thier nails done either manicures or applications. Also for pedicures to. Are you looking for the in and out attitude, warm and personalble, someone you can talk to, or just do my nail and get me the heck outta her girl. There are so many discount salons around who seem to not want or unable to communicate with their clientele or care about great customer service and pampering as well as excellent sanitation. Let me know what you like or dislike. IT will help me in my new marketing. I'm thinking of becoming a mobile tech doing in home services and parties instead of sitting around in a salon and paying half my commission to an owner of the company. Also it would help to what you pay for full sets, fills, pedicures. Thanks and Blessings to you! I SHOULD ALSO ADD I LIVE IN MICHIGAN.What do you look for in a professional Nail Tech?
just nice, talkative... able to speak english very well...


with alot of asian nail techs, ive just had bad experiances with the ones who live nearby, they cant speak english very well, (i asked for a plain french manicure and walked out with red nails with a deign) i didnt mind much i actually liked it so i didnt ask her to fix it but.. you get the point.

No comments:

Post a Comment