Friday, January 15, 2010

Girls:What color are your nails? Guys: Ever had a professional manicure?

I have. I enjoyed it. But it didn't last to long as Monday, I was back turning a wrench and banged them up again.Girls:What color are your nails? Guys: Ever had a professional manicure?
nope i haventGirls:What color are your nails? Guys: Ever had a professional manicure?
My son does mine for me.
My nails are blood red. I have acrylics. My boyfriend has his nails done. I don't think it's gay or anything. It is very relaxing, his hands look nice, and I know for a fact that he's NOT gay or anything. The first thing people look at are face, teeth, hands, and clothing. So...
French manicure, right now. But I' am going to change them to black or a dark red.
i haven't painted my nails in a long time
Pretty in pink but I got to paint them agian.
I don't have any polish on my nails now.. They're just natural.
I like the french manicure
red
I haven't polished mine yet...
i think its caled french its usually with white but i used red but its chipping of so I'm going to pant the tips green this time for st.Patric's day
Pink...light pink! About to put white nail polish for french tips.
French
Red
Right now, red.
my toenails are bright red with a shimmer over the top and my nails are gold and shimmery and very shiny.
natural as of right now
yes i did once..out of town though
i just took red off - so, natural for now
Natural, no polish
the color God made them...no polish
Clear.
yes.
I hate color on my fingernails, toes only! My fingers are white-tipped only! It looks neat and clean.
Mine are purple.
Natural... I buff them though.
My fingers are white and my toes are black right now
Nope never had one
French manicure
  • lip cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment