Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I bite my Nail's all the time and i need to stop because i need to be more professional?

i just started my new job and i dont want to do it anymore


help me!!!!plz any tip?I bite my Nail's all the time and i need to stop because i need to be more professional?
Perhaps wearing gloves might help.I bite my Nail's all the time and i need to stop because i need to be more professional?
i am so in legue with you. get a manicure. with nail polish one your more likely to bite them and carry gum with you because with gum in your mouth you wont stik your nail in there. and if your dont want to get a main or cant afford in paint them yourself a simple red or something sexy but professional because it will be more likely to flake in your mouth and trust me bitten off nail polish doesnt taste good.
Go to your local chemist. You should be able to buy a clear poilish aimed at getting people to stop biting their nails. You can get one that is made with a bad taste so every time you stick your fingers in your mouth it tastes like s**t.





You might look a bit wierd with clear polish but its better then having icky bitten nails or even wearing coloured polish.
It's called ';Stop n Grow'; - I had to use it too. It's not as glossy as real nailpolish, so you can't really tell. It tastes horrible so you won't bite your nails. Keep using it till you break the habit. Or you could wear gloves at home and while you're out, if it's winter where you are (like it is where I am).
dang i bite my nails too alot to the point of bleeding =( and its an addiction lol but this one time my sister put clear nail thingy on one of my fingers and i would not bite it cuz i didn't want to get nail thingy in my mouth and well it ended up growing. so i guess you could coat your nails with that clear nail thingy but then again, it makes your nails shiny so it might look kinda fruity, unless your ok with that lol nvm
Here is something for only $8 a bottle that is for stopping nail biting. I'm sure it must taste awful but it's not very expensive. It is supposed to take 21 days to break a habit so you'll have to stick with it at least that long.





Good luck!! : /
Well its a nervous habit, and people that bite nails need to be doing something. I quit by having gum, or a toothpick. Also if you need some more support, look up whats under nails. Its really gross, that's what got me to stop.
Ive been biting my nails since i was five. And putting acrylics really helps and lets your real nail grow at the same time..Plus if you try biting them and taking them off it'll be painful so its great and it keeps you from bittting them while your nails look great! :)
Nail biting is a very bad habit and it is very difficult to get rid of.I had this habit and completely stopped now.


Please try this program





http://xrl.us/knwn4





Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment