Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Professional looking nail polish?

I am leaving for a scientific conference this weekend and I was thinking of painting my nails. (Normally I can't do this because I'm a chemist and the chemicals I work with remove nail polish). What color would you recommend to look professional (I'm giving two talks)? What brands of polish do you find to be the most chip resistant?


Thanks!Professional looking nail polish?
Neutral colors are professional. OPI is good quality, and I'd recommend getting some chip skip or any clear topcoat to protect your nails from chips.Professional looking nail polish?
OPI would be the best brand to buy. Now as far as the professional look I would suggest something Nude, Taupe, or a really light light shade of powder pink.
i don't use nail polish but i think that if i was a scientist that clear with the white thingy on top would look professional
OPI is a great brand.


Its about $7 a bottle and comes in many shades
if i where you i would just paint them clear. but umm all solid colors are fine just no neon colors

No comments:

Post a Comment