Wednesday, January 13, 2010

How much should a nail professional be tipped?

if you have some serious work that needs done on hands or feet and it looks great when they are done then you leave more than if they just did o.k. job.


be real, we all know how much work CAN go into nails (hands and feet). some people naturally have nasty hands and feet (like me) and some people naturally have soft , beautiful, no rough spots anywhere hands and feet (like my husband); so i would tip more that he. my manicure/pedicure tip would be 20-25 his manicure/pedicure tip would be like 5-10.How much should a nail professional be tipped?
I used to tip $5.00 each time.How much should a nail professional be tipped?
$2 for hands


$4 for feet
use your common sence. nail him
I do $3 if I only get a pedicure and $5 if I get a mani %26amp; pedi...I always feel like I am not giving enough based on the looks they give me...oh well I tried
$5.oo at least... it's lame giving someone 2 dollars. You arent ordering a cocktail or cup of coffee. They are cleaning and messing your nails and feet, they deserve 5 bucks at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment