Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Professional Nail Services?

I live in Las Vegas, and there are alot of nail salons out here. I've tried a lot of them and for some reason I come away dissatisfied. None of the tech's listen to me when I tell them what I want and how I want it done. Does anyone know of a nail salon that will actually listen to what I want and actually do it?Professional Nail Services?
If look at your co workers and your friends and family's fake nails, go to the same salon and same nail technician. And when you are at the nail salon, watch them while they are doing your nails and if you see something that you didn't like, let them know immediately.


Good luckProfessional Nail Services?
You pay for what you get, period. This salon was voted best in Vegas, good luck! http://www.spaatlakeside.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment