Wednesday, January 13, 2010

How can I remove my professional applied french nail tips?

They are becoming a hazzard and I'm sick of the maintenance care. Yesterday, I couldnt remove my ATM card from the machine because my nails are too long. I dont want to cut them, I want them removed.. I'm also sick of the every two week trip to the nail shop. I want my life back!!How can I remove my professional applied french nail tips?
Polish remover with acitone. Acitone melts them off and wont damage your natural nail. Use a 3-way buffer on your natural nail afterward and take vitamin E and a multi vitamin to restore your nail's health. Long term artificial nail wear can warp the shape and texture of your nails, also. They need a break once in a while...Good LuckHow can I remove my professional applied french nail tips?
Soak them off. Resist the urge to pop them off. Soak in acetone and use an orange stick to gently remove the tip and the acrylic or gel. Soaking them will do less damage to the nail bed. After you have them off, use Nailtiques to get your natural nails healthy again.
get some nail polish remover with acetone in it and soak your nails in that for a while...or thats what I've heard.
Soak in acetone for a while and then use a tissue to wipe away the bits. Keep doing it until they have completly dissolved.
Soak them in an acetone nail polish remover. Don't rip or tear them off or you will ruin your nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment