Wednesday, January 13, 2010

When you get your eyebrows done (waxed/threaded), do you go to a professional or just a regular nail salon?

Like do you go to a regular nail salon or somewhere not professional but cheap, or do you go to a pro. and do you like the way your eyebrow is done. and also, how much do you get your eye brows done?When you get your eyebrows done (waxed/threaded), do you go to a professional or just a regular nail salon?
I go to a high end spa and let the pros do it for me. Its $20 which includes the tip, and that's a good price. I do not trust the nails/tanning/waxing places at all.When you get your eyebrows done (waxed/threaded), do you go to a professional or just a regular nail salon?
I only go to the pros. Sure, you have to pay a little extra, but it's worth it. I usually go about once a month to get my eyebrows waxed. It costs me $18 for a clean-up and $26 to get them shaped. Plus, the wax they use at a professional salon is so mush better for your skin and the environment versus the yellow wax at a nail place.
I have my eyebrows waxed every 6 weeks at an upscale salon (they offer hair, nails, makeup, waxing, and massage services). It costs $20 + tip and I LOVE the way they look. I would never trust a nail salon for a wax. You need someone who specializes in waxing to shape them right and not burn you.
It's part esthetics, part hair salon.


So I guess that does count as professional.


I love the way it's done when it's threaded, it's 100% worth


the pain.





I do my eyebrows every 3-6 weeks.
small children walking home from school

No comments:

Post a Comment