Friday, January 15, 2010

How can I design my nail like professional at home?

I'd like to make my nail beautiful with designs like flower, stars.. etc without paying $30 at the salon.How can I design my nail like professional at home?
Go to Sally Beauty Supply store and buy a striper pen, a few acrylic paints, acrylic brushes and some nail decals. That should get you started. Also be sure to look online for websites that show you step by step on what to do.How can I design my nail like professional at home?
practic is all that it takes goto some lessons
practice
Go to your local beauty supply store. They will have the products and tools and maybe even some good advice. Then practice, practice practice.














BTW, there really are better ways to spend your time- things that will improve the quality of your life for decades to come. Being something is better than looking like something.
At grocery stores they have naikls sets that are less than $10
shud have sum experience on that 1st

No comments:

Post a Comment