Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Professional nail job?

are the manicurists that you find in a mall any good? are they expensive? i have trouble doing my own nails, and i think if someone else did them, they would turn out perfectly.Professional nail job?
They are very good! (:


They give you hand massages and clean out all the dirt and file them all perfect and they do your cuticles.


I'm 14 and I got my nails done perfessionally done 2 times.


It's not expensive at all. They are usually about 10 dollars.


Good luck with your nails!


-Mrs. McGinty


11/01/08 and 3/22/09Professional nail job?
No, don't go to the ones in the mall. A good manicure can be expensive, but you will be less likely to get an infection. I am in college studying to be a dermatologist which takes care of hair, skin, and nails. I have spent some time in offices and a lot of the emergencies that come in are nail emergencies and the cuticles are infected because they have been cut, or have used unclean instruments.





Go to a hair salon that is good and has a good nail tech. with a license. It may be more expensive but it will pay in the long run. Manicures are so much fun, I hope you have a good time.
their good. find out the name of the salon to look at its website so you can see their process and prices.

No comments:

Post a Comment